The History of Essence of Pure Living and Wholistic Thermography
Essence of Pure Living and Wholistic Thermography were born out the desire to help others heal mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. I became a registered nurse in 1981 and began working in Critical Care and Home Health Care through Community Nursing. I went on to complete my BSN in Buffalo, NY, working in hospice care at a local Cancer Respite Center.
After taking a CARE class in 2008 on Bible Oils, Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple, Raindrop Technique, and Emotional Releasing with Essential Oils, I knew I wanted to be an Instructor. I now travel to several states to teach, and earned my CARE Supervisor Certification in 2014. As a Licensed Massage Therapist, I incorporate a variety of valuable body relaxation and balancing modalities.
My specialized techniques in Raindrop and Vibrational Raindrop have become a favorite of both myself and my clients. These techniques guide the body to finding it’s natural balance of peace and wellness.
In 2012, while studying Animal Aromatherapy in Texas with Escent-Oil Balance, I was introduced to information about Thermography as an assessment tool and it’s potential for early detection of breast pathology. Learning about the variety of assessment and monitoring benefits, I went on to get certified as a Clinical Thermographer in order to offer this valuable tool to others. Having compassion for animals, in 2015 I trained to become an Equine and Canine Thermographer, offering thermal imaging services to horses and dogs as well. Your Thermal Imaging became Wholistic Thermography in 2015 to accommodate our fur and hair-covered friends. I have off-site locations for imaging animals
What We Do
It is my goal to help you feel your best and stay that way. You can count on my years of experience with essential oils, thermal imaging, bio mat knowledge, and massage therapy to help enhance your wellness and bring harmony within. I bring a personal touch to my therapies; you can count on one-on-one conversations day or night by phone, or in person after your appointments.
Click on any of the above categories to learn more!
Accreditations and Certifications
- Equine Thermographer, Meditherm, 2015
- Certified Vibrational Raindrop Technique Coach Natural Therapies Certification Board, 2015
- Fully Certified CARE Instructor, Teaching Certification 2012, Supervising Certification, 2014
- Certified Clinical Thermographer, Meditherm, 2012
- Licensed Spiritual Healer, Natural Therapies Certification Board, 2012
- Board Certified Raindrop Specialist, Natural Therapies Certification Board, 2012
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Mt Nittany Institute of Natural Health, 2010
- NCBTMB certified, 2010
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Daemen College, 1986
- RN, Conemaugh Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, 1981